Reporting directly to: Salon Manager
As the Salon Front of House, you will hold a vital position in the salon. You must always set a good example and have the company’s best interest at heart. As a company we are totally committed to training and developing our team. It is vital that the team follow the company procedures.
Below is an outline of your direct job description as Salon Host:
(as the front of house you will also hold partial responsibility for the smooth running of the salon and team.)
- To ensure the smooth running of the salon by directly supporting the Salon Manager and to operate the salon fully in their absence.
- To lead by example with professionalism, punctuality, honesty, and efficiency, at all times.
- To understand the targets set for the salon and personal KPI’s.
- To be involved in promoting and overseeing a high level of customer service throughout the team.
- To ensure that the company health and safety procedures are always maintained and any updates are implemented immediately if salon manager is absent.
- To ensure a high quality of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the salon, staff areas, storage areas and offices.
- To ensure that correct guest data is taken and used in accordance with GDPR.
- To help deal with guest complaints fairly and keep a concise record of this.
- To help with the induction process of all new team members.
- To attend regular team meetings.
- To ensure maximum appointments are booked through diary management.
- To ensure that each team member is presentable, in accordance with a high-quality salon standard.
- To monitor the time keeping of all team members and inform Salon Manager if required.
BELOW IS AN OUTLINE OF WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM ALL STRIP EMPLOYEES:
- To arrive at the salon at least 15 minutes prior to your shift. (30mins for keyholders)
- To call the Salon Manager (managers to call Area Manager) before 7:15am if you are unable to make it into work.
- To welcome, be aware of and make eye contact with every client in the salon and not just your own.
- To always remember to smile, be professional and show courteous manners to clients and team members.
- To ensure you are customer focused at all times, be 100% positive and proud of of everything you do and your contribution to the team.
- Take pride in your appearance every day; you are the walking advertisement for a highly successful and dynamic company and your image should always reflect this.
- To ensure your product knowledge is up to date, to attend regular education sessions on this subject and to participate in any further training as requested by the company.
- To attend and participate in any events that salon may enter into with the purpose of promoting and raising the profile of the business.
- To ensure that the company health and safety procedures are maintained at all times.
Work remotely: No
Salary: £22,000.00 per annum + annual performance bonus (if KPI’s are met) of up to £3,000Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org